Coffee for me
The new all-in-one K-Café™ single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker from Keurig® is easy to use and transforms any home into a coffeehouse. Brew your favourite coffee, make creamy lattes, or prepare frothy cappuccinos using any K-Cup® pod.
It's all there.
Programmable auto off4
Strong Brew Button
Increase the strength and bold taste of your coffee.5
Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.6
Coffee Shot for Specialty Drinks
Press the SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favourite K-Cup® pod to make delicious hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.7
Dishwasher Safe Frother
Froth fresh milk including skim. Plus soy and almond. The frother is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after use and also features a COLD setting for cold frothed milk.
- 1 lb. bacon
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Van Houtte® Original House Blend Dark® ground coffee
- ½ tsp. cayenne or Espelette pepper
- 1- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, ground coffee and cayenne.
- 3- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4- Arrange bacon slices on the baking sheet without overlapping them.
- 5- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the bacon slices.
- 6- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- 7- Leave to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with your morning eggs, with brunch, on a green salad garnished with apples and walnuts or as an appetizer.