*HOW TO FROTH LIKE A PRO
A few simple tips to help ensure a fantastic frothing experience, every time.
Fresh milk is better
Using fresh milk delivers the richest, frothiest foam possible. A milk carton that has already been opened will still froth, but the foam might be less dense. This is due in part because the fats in the milk often break down immediately after opening the carton.
Different types of milk produce different results. Depending on which milk you use, here’s what you can expect:
1% milk (skim milk): Easy to froth, it creates a light, airy foam.
2% milk: Easy to foam like skim milk, but with a creamier consistency.
3.25% milk (whole milk): Higher fat content creates the richest-tasting foam.
Oat beverage: Will froth like dairy milk, but loses its bubbles quickly.
Lactose-free milk: Less reliable, due to its different properties.
Not all brands are the same
Even individual brands of milk can froth differently. We encourage you to experiment with different brands to see what works best for you.
Discover the K-Café®
Enjoy the rich, full-flavored coffee you love or delicious coffeehouse beverages from the new Keurig® K-Café® single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker.
Whether brewing coffee, or making lattes, and cappuccinos, the K-Café coffee maker works with any K-Cup® pod so the options are endless. Use the coffee SHOT to brew a concentrated shot of coffee and froth your choice of fresh milk to create a creamy latte or frothy cappuccino.
Enjoy your latte or cappuccino hot or use the COLD setting to froth cold milk for a wonderfully refreshing iced latte or cappuccino. Brew 177, 237, 296, and 355 ml (6, 8, 10, or 12 oz) of your favourite coffee, tea, or cocoa – select Strong Brew when you want a bolder cup of coffee. The dishwasher safe frother makes clean up a breeze – enjoying delicious specialty beverages at home has never been so easy. Just brew, froth, enjoy!
Making a latte or cappuccino in just 3 easy steps:
1. BREW a coffee SHOT using any K-Cup® pod.
2. FROTH your choice of fresh milk, including skim, plus soy and almond, in the dishwasher-safe frother.
3. ENJOY your creamy latte or frothy cappuccino.
Our K-Cup pods are recyclable in select locations. They may not be recyclable in your area.
Key Product Features:
• COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
• COFFEE SHOT FOR SPECIALTY DRINKS: Press the SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favourite K-Cup pod to make delicious hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
• DISHWASHER SAFE FROTHER: Froth fresh milk, including skim, plus soy, and almond. The frother is dishwasher safe for easy clean up after use.
• STRONG BREW: Increase the strength and bold taste of your coffee.
• 4 CUP SIZES: 177, 237, 296, and 355 ml (6, 8, 10, and 12 oz).
• SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
• LARGE 1,77L (60oz) WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
• SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your coffee maker off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings.
• TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: The removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 18.2 cm (7.2 in) tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
• COMPATIBLE WITH My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
• COFFEE MAKER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
• Quick Start Guide (click here for access)